Why Bergen Logistics?
Bergen Logistics is a leading fashion logistics provider and is on the forefront of advanced technology solutions, differentiating us from our competitors. Our journey began by providing order fulfillment, warehousing & distribution, and pick & pack services for high-end fashion clients in RTW, outerwear, sportswear, dresses, footwear, handbags and accessories. While we began, and continue to grow in, the niche of fashion logistics, we are also expanding into other areas such as toy fulfillment, media fulfillment, home furnishing fulfillment, and more! With our Garment On Hanger speed-rail, Bombay sorter, and auto conveyor, we are able to process orders quickly and efficiently for the traditional B to B distribution as well as for ecommerce order fulfillment. Additionally, our clients are able to take advantage of our web-based warehouse management system, REX11, to view pick ticket status, receivings, and inventory levels. Although we lead with technology, our clients never lose that human touch with a fully staffed customer service department in each facility.
Our warehouse management system provides our clients with virtual visibility of goods with 3 points of scanning for each item and is available to view 24/7. This technology, coupled with our pick & pack services provides a quick and efficient service with a margin of error below industry standards.
- Automatic email notification when goods are scanned into Rex11 as inventory
- Inventory feed and shipping files are automatically exported from Rex11 nightly
- Live transmission of pick tickets to Rex11
- Live status updates of all inventory movement
- Integration with many different ERP systems
- Integration with Magento, Shopify, Brandboom, Core Commerce, and more
- Proprietary in-house warehouse management system, REX 11, with our own development team. This means that we are always upgrading and improving.
- Reverse logistics to process returns and re-stock your inventory as necessary
- Special projects and value-added services available when special care is needed
For clients without an ERP, we also offer back office solutions where we can manage your data in RLM, a leading fashion logistics ERP system that is integrated with Rex11, to make sure that your orders are shipped out on time. It is also a great solution for international clients not having a presence in the US who must deal with language barriers or time difference strains.
These are the common tasks we manage for our back office solutions:
- Customer database creation and management
- Style master entry
- Order entry and allocations
- Invoicing and issuing credit memos
- Customer service for our client’s retailers
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting for our clients
Bergen Logistics is privately owned and currently operates the following facilities with over 350 employees:
NJ – North Bergen Facility 1 – 180,000 sq feet (50% GOH and 50% flat pack items), including corporate offices.
NJ – North Bergen Facility 2 – 222,000 sq feet (20% GOH and 80% flat pack items)
NJ – North Bergen Facility 3 – 600,000 sq feet, operational by mid-September 2014
CA – Los Angeles – 114,000 square feet (25% GOH and 75% flat pack items), with an additional 40,000 sq ft by end of 2014
Belgium – Gent – 200,000 sq feet facility utilizing our partners’ Belspeed infrastructure with Rex11 technology. (Garment On Hanger (GOH) Receiving & Shipping and flat pack)
All our facilities operate on our Rex11 warehouse management system, so our technology and processes are consistent throughout. We also have strict security measures in place with a full-time security staff and live cameras on site working 24/7.
With over 1,000,000 sq feet of space, 95% of our volume is in fashion logistics, apparel fulfillment and accessories fulfillment. About 60% of that volume is still traditional B to B, where our clients sell to specialty stores and boutiques as well as major department stores. Another 30% consists of direct to consumer and e-commerce fulfillment. The remaining 10% of our distribution is for our client-owned retail stores.
If you have any questions about what we do at Bergen Logistics, please contact us . We are always happy to talk to any of our existing or potential clients.