Warehousing & Distribution Services
If you are tired of shipping and distribution headaches, you’ve come to the right place. We know the distribution logistics business better than anyone, and are happy to serve all types of clients. Whether you are a large manufacturer who needs international freight handling or a small retailer serving specialized orders, our comprehensive distribution solutions will save you both time and money.
- We handle large international orders with care. When shipping large orders around the globe, serious attention must be paid to every detail—eliminate the risk of error by trusting Bergen Logistics’ distribution experts.
- We handle B to B orders and B to C orders with care as well. We understand that as each of your customers is unique, their orders deserve individual attention.
- Specialty store orders can be individually picked, tagged, bagged, and packed according to your consumers’ needs.
- Department store and chain store orders are picked, packed and routed to assure that everything is ready for placement onto the sales floor quickly and efficiently. We strictly follow packing and routing guides in order to keep charge backs at a bare minimum.
- Direct-to-consumer orders shipped within 24 hours and are carefully packed with all your marketing materials. These can also be gift-wrapped upon request
- Coast-to-coast freight forwarding, made easy: In manufacturing, design and production are at the forefront of business; however, without freight logistics, the merchandise will never reach the consumer. Every manufacturer is in need of a solid forwarding services company that can handle the demands of their foreign and domestic shipments with ease.
- Time is of the essence. Fashion changes quickly: outsourcing distribution is the best way to ensure that shipments are processed and distributed on time.
Break Bulk Shipping
We proudly receive and handle all types of bulk and flat-packed items. At our worldwide facilities, we are able to receive ocean containers as well as all sizes of air containers.
Keep profits up and incidence of outdated merchandise down.
Whether you need to sort large orders from multiple manufacturers, or store and distribute large-volume back stock, Bergen Logistics can handle it, and more. We use state-of-the-art processing equipment and the latest tracking and online inventory software to ensure that all of our clients’ merchandise is handled properly.
We have the ability to manage and process customer returns both for B to B and B to C orders with accuracy and speed.