Warehousing & Distribution Services
If you are tired of shipping and distribution headaches, you’ve come to the right place. We know the distribution logistics business better than anyone, and are happy to serve all types of clients. Whether you are a large manufacturer who needs international freight handling or a small retailer serving specialized orders, our comprehensive distribution solutions will save you both time and money.
- We handle large international orders with care. When shipping large orders around the globe, serious attention must be paid to every detail—eliminate the risk of error by trusting Bergen Logistics’ distribution experts.
- We handle B to B orders and B to C orders with care as well. We understand that as each of your customers is unique, their orders deserve individual attention.
- Specialty store orders can be individually picked, tagged, bagged, and packed according to your consumers’ needs.
- Department store and chain store orders are picked, packed and routed to assure that everything is ready for placement onto the sales floor quickly and efficiently. We strictly follow packing and routing guides in order to keep charge backs at a bare minimum.
- Direct-to-consumer orders shipped within 24 hours and are carefully packed with all your marketing materials. These can also be gift-wrapped upon request
- Coast-to-coast freight forwarding, made easy: In manufacturing, design and production are at the forefront of business; however, without freight logistics, the merchandise will never reach the consumer. Every manufacturer is in need of a solid forwarding services company that can handle the demands of their foreign and domestic shipments with ease.
- Time is of the essence. Fashion changes quickly: outsourcing distribution is the best way to ensure that shipments are processed and distributed on time.
Break Bulk Shipping
We proudly receive and handle all types of bulk and flat-packed items. At our worldwide facilities, we are able to receive ocean containers as well as all sizes of air containers.
Keep profits up and incidence of outdated merchandise down.
Whether you need to sort large orders from multiple manufacturers, or store and distribute large-volume back stock, Bergen Logistics can handle it, and more. We use state-of-the-art processing equipment and the latest tracking and online inventory software to ensure that all of our clients’ merchandise is handled properly.
We have the ability to manage and process customer returns both for B to B and B to C orders with accuracy and speed.
Many, Many Thanks!
THE ROW, LLC
We could not ask for a more caring “partner(s)”
Chief Operating Officer
TORN BY RONNY KOBO
Sheila Hill Launch USA/FBInc.
We are very satisfied with turn-around time on both receiving and shipping.
Honestly, I get sales calls from other warehouses all the time, and when I mention Bergen Shippers most of the callers don’t even try to lure our business: they know that they can’t compete.
INHABIT Alex Tenenbaum
Their expertise with garment-on-hanger and e-commerce fulfillment has been invaluable as our business has grown and expanded. They have handled everything we've asked of them and more. Their dedication to constant improvements in their process and investment in modern technology has made us more efficient, more effective and have allowed us to focus on our business.
Chief Operating Officer
Mike Giresi, CIO/BPO Tory Burch
Whenever anyone asks about a warehouse service solution, I always refer them to Bergen Logistics because I know that they are professional and get the job done!
We want you to know that we think that Bergen Logistics is excellent at what they do and we are very pleased to be associated with you. Please share our sentiments with your team and we look forward to a long and mutually successful relationship.
Howard Sheer - Ecru.
It is a pleasure to work with Hitania, Beni and Nelson, with whom I am almost in daily communication.
When serving to a customer such as Nordstrom, it is crucial to comply and deliver orders in time, as important as the quality of the product itself, for we all represent the client's brand name (in this case Nordstrom) and have to be up to their standard. I am convinced we made the right decision coming over to your company. Eva Torrent, Pez D’Or.